Sunday, January 19, 2014

Palm Springs Pools Partys

Lets go retro! I'm a Rat Pack at heart. The Riviera Hotel Palm Springs is the place to be. From the moment you walk into the lobby you can almost feel the vibrations of song from Sammy,Dean and Old Blue Eyes.

 At the beginning of each new year I like to hit the desert resorts. One of my favorite haunts is the newly renovated and very circa 50,s Riviera. Winter is when the desert goes into full swing. 

This year lots of new restaurant's and hotels to explore. Desert living is in full color. There,s nothing a don't like about this resort. I'm a fan. when I die I'm going to live here.

The hotel by its own definition is opulent. 
 And, yes it is and I love it! There are two pools one is called the Chiki Bar. The main pool has lots of sun anywhere you sit, and the water is warm and clean. The bar tender at the pool keeps my glass filled with diet coke. As you may know I'm very sensitive to my surroundings. I cant be comfortable in an ugly environment, Visually this hotel is a 10! 



 The Spa Terre is the main attraction for me. Pictured here is the Buddha Room. $25.00 buys a day pass at the Spa. The Pass includes spa amenities as well as access to the main pool, food and bar services. The staff is very accommodating and friendly. You feel very welcomed. 

They treat Everyone like a VIP. I like to think of myself as VIP I'm not of course however I do suffer from an acute case of grandeur. Its so nice of the Riviera to indulge my eccentrics.  



When the sun goes down and I,m dining at the hotels Circa 59 restaurant I wear this Lizard Ricky dress T,sport coat and tan slacks I'm ready for the "after tan" celebration. 









From the lizards pool side desk I wish all Lounge Lizards Sweet sun tanned cash filled dreams. Visit the Palm Springs, CA. Iconic Riviera hotel and spa soon. Tell them the Lizard Ricky sent you.

Google Storenvy/Lizard Ricky for shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment